5 vedic shopping tips which hopefully will make your shopping easier and more fun 🙂
Here are the links to some of my favourite online shopping places for kids that I mentioned in the video above:
- Here is the shop for organic clothes I visit the mostly for DISANA boiled wool outerwear. I buy summer hats there with UV 80 protection, tights with no polyester, nice boiled wool indoor slippers and much more. This is on top!
- Organic underwear and some essentials at Polarn O.Pyret. But not so happy about outerwear. Too synthetic and sweaty.
- A wide range of organic clothes. Look for clothes labelled as sustainable choice!
- A cute latvian brand Woolyorganic. I love supporting local small businesses! This one is world class and full of love. Organic clothes and toys!!! Watch their About us video. It’s amazing!!!
- Shop for nice merino wool here. Always choose merino wool. It’s not itchy on the skin AT ALL!!!
- One more option for organic clothes shopping!
- I’m always looking for brands that doesn’t look “unicorns” and “dinasaurs” style and really look less childish and with style. That is why I love these and these
- Did you know that Massimo Dutti has kidswear? They do and it’s amazing!
- For more fancy clothing look here. A wide range of brands from expensive ones to affordable ones.
- Winter jackets with dawn filling we buy from here.
- Now – THE FOOTWEAR!!!! That is a big challange to find shoes with flexible soles and wide toe part. But there are some brands out there, who care. So here we go:
Vivobarefoot – the most amazing flexibility that you can get! And the right shape of toe area.
Camper – nice flexibility and style! Lightweight boots for winter! Look for options with Gore-Tex! Love this brand!
Plae – good flexibility and adjustable styling.
Naturino – lightweigt winterboots with acceptable flexibility. They used to have boots with natural wool inside, but not any more. Let’s see what happens in future.